The Largest ENT Practice in Georgia is Hiring.
The ENT Institute is Looking for Enthusiastic Employees Ready to Provide Great Patient Care
After looking to see if you fit on of the listings below, do the following to be a part of our team!
1. Get your resume together
2. Put it in a professional format
3. Send your resume to email@example.com
4. Wait for the chance to make a real difference in people’s lives
Growing Medical Practice seeking a Certified Professional Coder to join its Revenue Cycle team. Duties and responsibilities will consist of appropriately coding E&M and surgical procedures.
- Uses ICD-9/10 standards, codes and abstracts medical records for reimbursement purposes from patient charts, physician documentation and other records.
- Reviews individual medical records to verify and substantiate diagnosis and procedures
- Matches charge documents to appropriate billing sheets, operative reports, and medical records to ensure correct codes are applied and all billable procedures are captured.
- Knowledge of medical coding guidelines and regulations including compliance and reimbursement
- Working knowledge of managed care, commercial insurance, Medicare/Medicaid
- Understanding and adherence to HIPAA and PHI guidelines
- Communicates with physicians to obtain or clarify diagnosis
- Responds to or clarifies internal requests for medical information
- Verifies accuracy of claim forms for correct diagnosis and procedure order, service dates, etc.
- Submit claims appropriately
- Investigate and appeal unpaid and partially paid claims; serve as resource to AR Specialists on coding denials
- Accountable for ongoing professional growth and development
- Maintains strict confidentiality of patients, employees, and hospital information
- AAPC Certified Coder – Required
- CPC Certification: 2 years
- ENT experience a plus
Medical AR Follow up
Join an expanding ENT medical group in the Alpharetta, GA area. We are currently seeking experienced AR Follow Up/Accounts Receivable Representatives to join our Revenue Cycle team. Primary job purpose will be to complete collection and AR follow up activities for third party and self pay accounts while maintaining quality and productivity requirements. This position requires thorough attention to detail as well as the ability to work with internal/external customers. A synopsis of some of the job responsibilities is as follows:
- Manage daily work related to resolution of third party payor issues.
- Analyze and research unpaid claims as assigned.
- Contact third-party payors and patients when necessary to secure payment and/or adjudication of the claim.
- Request relevant information from appropriate internal/external departments.
- Make adjustments to patient demographic, insurance, and account balance information.
- Use electronic systems to track correspondence and document follow-up activities.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Familiarity working with third party contracts and payment rules.
- Understanding of medical and insurance terminology.
- Clear understanding of the impact A/R Follow-up has on Revenue Cycle operations and financial performance.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and to effectively anticipate and respond to issues as needed.
- A demonstrated ability to use PC based office productivity tools as necessary; general computer skills necessary to work effectively in an office environment.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: Advanced Degree from an Accredited University
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: At least two years related healthcare revenue cycle experience, preferably within AR follow-up;