Your Atlanta Audiologists
Licensed audiologists perform diagnostics and provide care, including hearing loss testing, evaluations, personalized ear plugs and more. You can see an audiologist and an ENT doctor in the same visit, which means one insurance co-pay instead of two.
The following services are currently available to all of ENT Institute’s audiology patients:
- Testing for hearing loss
- Hearing aid evaluations and dispensing
- Earmold selection including personalized plugs for musicians, shooting, and swimming
- Balance testing using Videonystamography (VNG)
- Full Pediatric evaluations available for children for all ages
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing for all ages
Click Here to take the Audio Questionnaire.
All custom molds are fitted by state licensed audiologists at our Atlanta offices. An exact impression of your ear is taken and sent to the manufacturer with your ordering specifications. Typical turn around time for these custom ear pieces will take 5-7 business days. Custom earpieces can be designed for use with bud/button style stereo headphones such as todays iPods and iPhone usage.
- custom ear pieces are a great choice for those with hard to fit ears and can offer a superior seal for particular anatomies.
- are made to order and offer virtually unlimited customization options
- 5-7 day turn around time
- Ear Molds come in a wide range of color options
If you are interested in custom in-ear monitors and would like to schedule a consultation with an audiologist at yournearest ENT Institute location, please contact us today in the Atlanta area, including Lawrenceville and Alpharetta.