ENT Institute :: Windy Hill
1995 North Park Place
Atlanta, GA 30339-7801
P: (770) 438-6318
F: (770) 438-2185
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thomas N. Guffin, M.D. & Earnest C. Riley, M.D.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Pre-emptive peritonsillar dexamethasone vs. levobupivacaine infiltration for relief of post-adenotonsillectomy pain in children: A controlled clinical study,0,15
- 7/24/2014 - International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology ...
- Effectiveness of rehabilitation interventions in improving emotional and functional status in hearing or visually impaired older adults: A systematic review with meta-analyses,0,15
- 7/24/2014 - Clinical Rehabilitation...
- Predictors of adverse events after parotidectomy: a review of 2919 cases,0,15
- 7/24/2014 - Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology...