The ENT Institute currently maintains multiple locations across the metro Atlanta area to best serve its patients. Each ENT Institute location is staffed by expert physicians and medical staff and state-of-the-art technology.
Click on any of the locations below for more information:
- Alpharetta: ENT Institute
- Alpharetta Surgery Center: Facial Plastic Surgery Practice, Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- East Cobb
- Johns Creek/Suwanee: ENT Institute, Sleep Institute
- White Oak in Newnan
- Peachtree City
- Windy Hill
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Predicted vitamin D status in mid-pregnancy and child allergic disease,0,15
- 10/31/2014 - Pediatric Allergy and Immunology...
- HPV DNA, E6/E7 mRNA, and p16INK4a detection in head and neck cancers: A systematic review and meta-analysis,0,15
- 10/31/2014 - The Lancet Oncology...
- Interleukin-31 promotes helper T cell type-2 inflammation in children with allergic rhinitis,0,15
- 10/31/2014 - Pediatric Research...