The ENT Institute currently maintains multiple locations across the metro Atlanta area to best serve its patients. Each ENT Institute location is staffed by expert physicians and medical staff and state-of-the-art technology.
Click on any of the locations below for more information:
- Alpharetta: ENT Institute
- Alpharetta Surgery Center: Facial Plastic Surgery Practice, Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- East Cobb
- Johns Creek/Suwanee: ENT Institute, Sleep Institute
- White Oak in Newnan
- Peachtree City
- Windy Hill
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Ear acupressure for perennial allergic rhinitis: A multicenter randomized controlled trial,0,15
- 7/28/2014 - The American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy...
- Phase III randomized trial of induction chemotherapy in patients with N2 or N3 locally advanced head and neck cancer,0,15
- 7/28/2014 - Journal of Clinical Oncology...
- Radiotherapy for benign head and neck paragangliomas: A 45-year experience,0,15
- 7/28/2014 - Cancer...