N. Hadley Heindel, III, M.D.
Dr. N. Hadley Heindel, III is a board certified otolaryngologist practicing with the ENT Institute.
He graduated from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina in 1982. He then attended Emory University School of Medicine, graduating in 1986.
After two years of general surgery training at the Emory affiliated hospitals, Dr. Heindel completed his four years of otolaryngology head and neck surgery residency at Emory in 1992. He practiced at Piedmont Hospital in downtown Atlanta for a year prior to relocating with his family to Newnan, Georgia, in 1993, where he started the otolaryngology department at the PAPP Clinic. He has been in practice there for the last 18 years.
Dr. Heindel joined Georgia's ENT Institute in 2011. He enjoys the practice of general otolaryngology, having special interests in his pediatric practice as well as disease processes affecting the nose, sinuses and larynx.
Dr. Heindel is married to wife, Susan, and has three wonderful children. He lives in Newnan, enjoying many of the benefits of this southern community.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Hearing aid use among older U.S. adults: The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2005–2006 and 2009–2010,0,15
- 4/24/2014 - Ear and Hearing...
- Assessment of cytogenic damage in the form of micronuclei in oral epithelial cells in patients using smokeless and smoked form of tobacco and non-tobacco users and its relevance for oral cancer,0,15
- 4/24/2014 - Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics...
- Overexpression of EMMPRIN isoform 2 is associated with head and neck cancer metastasis,0,15
- 4/24/2014 - PLOS ONE...