Ear Doctor in Georgia
Ear Doctors at Georgia's ENT Institute Offer Superior CareGeorgia-based ENT Institute: Committed to Treating Disorders of the Ears, Nose and Throat
There are many conditions that affect the ear, which can result in discomfort, hearing loss or infection. If you are searching for a credible and caring ear doctor, you need not look any further than ENT Institute. The ENT Institute is staffed by a team of double board certified physicians and licensed audiologists dedicated to providing the highest level of care to their patients of all ages.
Reasons to seek an ENT Institute Ear Doctor:
- Ear Wax Buildup
- Dizziness (can stem from inner ear)
- Ear Infections (otitis media)
- Full Pediatric Ear Evaluations (available for children for all ages)
- Tinnitus (ringing, roaring, clicking, or hissing sound in your ears)
- Hearing Loss Testing
- Balance Testing (Visual Nystagography)
- Hearing Aid Evaluations and Dispensing
- Perforated Eardrum
- Ear plug Selection (including personalized plugs for musicians, shooting, and swimming)
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing (for all ages)
- Acoustic Trauma
Ear Doctors at ENT Institute understand that any level of hearing loss can be frightening and frustrating. Hearing loss hinders our ability to communicate with others, and lessens the awareness of our surroundings. Our Ear Doctors have access to state-of-the-art resources to treat a wide range of symptoms, from cleaning ear wax buildup, to performing surgery.
ENT Institute has twelve locations throughout the state of Georgia. To learn more about the ENT Institute, or to schedule a consultation with an Ear Doctor about treatment, please call (770) 740-1860.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Modification of the Lund Kennedy endoscopic scoring system improves its reliability and correlation with patient reported outcome measures,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - The Laryngoscope...
- The fate of chronic rhinosinusitis sufferers after maximal medical therapy,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- A systematic review of 1143 parapharyngeal space tumors reported over 20years,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - Oral Oncology ...