Ear Doctor in Georgia
Ear Doctors at Georgia's ENT Institute Offer Superior CareGeorgia-based ENT Institute: Committed to Treating Disorders of the Ears, Nose and Throat
There are many conditions that affect the ear, which can result in discomfort, hearing loss or infection. If you are searching for a credible and caring ear doctor, you need not look any further than ENT Institute. The ENT Institute is staffed by a team of double board certified physicians and licensed audiologists dedicated to providing the highest level of care to their patients of all ages.
Reasons to seek an ENT Institute Ear Doctor:
- Ear Wax Buildup
- Dizziness (can stem from inner ear)
- Ear Infections (otitis media)
- Full Pediatric Ear Evaluations (available for children for all ages)
- Tinnitus (ringing, roaring, clicking, or hissing sound in your ears)
- Hearing Loss Testing
- Balance Testing (Visual Nystagography)
- Hearing Aid Evaluations and Dispensing
- Perforated Eardrum
- Ear plug Selection (including personalized plugs for musicians, shooting, and swimming)
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing (for all ages)
- Acoustic Trauma
Ear Doctors at ENT Institute understand that any level of hearing loss can be frightening and frustrating. Hearing loss hinders our ability to communicate with others, and lessens the awareness of our surroundings. Our Ear Doctors have access to state-of-the-art resources to treat a wide range of symptoms, from cleaning ear wax buildup, to performing surgery.
ENT Institute has twelve locations throughout the state of Georgia. To learn more about the ENT Institute, or to schedule a consultation with an Ear Doctor about treatment, please call (770) 740-1860.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Isotonic saline nasal irrigation is an effective adjunctive therapy to intranasal corticosteroid spray in allergic rhinitis,0,15
- 7/30/2014 - The American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy...
- Charged particle therapy versus photon therapy for paranasal sinus and nasal cavity malignant diseases: a systematic review and meta-analysis,0,15
- 7/30/2014 - The Lancet Oncology...
- Feasibility and efficacy of induction docetaxel, cisplatin, and 5-fluorouracil chemotherapy combined with concurrent weekly cisplatin chemoradiotherapy for locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma,0,15
- 7/30/2014 - International Journal of Clinical Oncology...