Licensed Atlanta audiologists perform diagnostics and provide care, including hearing loss testing, evaluations, personalized ear plugs and more. You can see an Atlanta audiologist and an ENT doctor in the same visit, which means one insurance co-pay instead of two.
The following services are currently available to all of ENT Institute’s audiology patients:
- Testing for hearing loss
- Hearing aid evaluations and dispensing
- Earmold selection including personalized plugs for musicians, shooting, and swimming
- Balance testing using Videonystamography (VNG)
- Full Pediatric evaluations available for children for all ages
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing for all ages