ENT Doctors in Georgia
Researching ENT doctors in Georgia can be a daunting task. The physician/patient relationship is dependent on a patient's ability to trust a ENT doctor's knowledge. ENT Institute has ENT doctors in Georgia who specialize in treating men, women and children of all ages for diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
ENT Institute has board certified otolaryngologists, allergy specialists, and audiologists who ensure advanced treatment of the ear, nose, and throat including:
- Acute & chronic sinusitis
- Acid reflux & swallowing disorders
- Allergic rhinitis
- Communicative disorders
- Hearing loss & balance disorders
- Head & neck cancers
- Pediatric ENT disorders
- Snoring & sleep disorders (Sleep Study Center on campus)
- Throat & voice disturbances
- Facial plastic & reconstructive surgery
Beyond expertise, it's also important to locate ENT doctors in Georgia who are readily available when care is needed. The ENT Institute makes contacting ENT doctors in Georgia easy by providing seven convenient locations:
- Cumming - 678-746-5920
- East Cobb - 770-321-4771
- Alpharetta - 770-740-1860
- Johns Creek/Suwanee - 678-347-2100
- Smyrna - 770-438-6318
- Dawsonville - 706-265-6010
- Peachtree City - 678-578-7636
- Newnan - 678-708-4300
- Atlanta - 678-206-2555
- Lawrenceville - 678-206-2662
- White Oak in Newnan - 678-206-2202
- Stockbridge - 678-206-2424
- Gainesville - 678-206-2700
- Buford - 678-708-4260
ENT Institute is the ideal choice when searching for ENT doctors in Georgia. To learn more about the ENT Institute or to schedule a consultation with ENT doctors in Georgia, please call (770) 740-1860.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Hearing aid use among older U.S. adults: The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2005–2006 and 2009–2010,0,15
- 4/24/2014 - Ear and Hearing...
- Assessment of cytogenic damage in the form of micronuclei in oral epithelial cells in patients using smokeless and smoked form of tobacco and non-tobacco users and its relevance for oral cancer,0,15
- 4/24/2014 - Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics...
- Overexpression of EMMPRIN isoform 2 is associated with head and neck cancer metastasis,0,15
- 4/24/2014 - PLOS ONE...