ENT Doctors in Georgia
Researching ENT doctors in Georgia can be a daunting task. The physician/patient relationship is dependent on a patient's ability to trust a ENT doctor's knowledge. ENT Institute has ENT doctors in Georgia who specialize in treating men, women and children of all ages for diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
ENT Institute has board certified otolaryngologists, allergy specialists, and audiologists who ensure advanced treatment of the ear, nose, and throat including:
- Acute & chronic sinusitis
- Acid reflux & swallowing disorders
- Allergic rhinitis
- Communicative disorders
- Hearing loss & balance disorders
- Head & neck cancers
- Pediatric ENT disorders
- Snoring & sleep disorders (Sleep Study Center on campus)
- Throat & voice disturbances
- Facial plastic & reconstructive surgery
Beyond expertise, it's also important to locate ENT doctors in Georgia who are readily available when care is needed. The ENT Institute makes contacting ENT doctors in Georgia easy by providing seven convenient locations:
- Cumming - 678-746-5920
- East Cobb - 770-321-4771
- Alpharetta - 770-740-1860
- Johns Creek/Suwanee - 678-347-2100
- Smyrna - 770-438-6318
- Dawsonville - 706-265-6010
- Peachtree City - 678-578-7636
- Newnan - 678-708-4300
- Atlanta - 678-206-2555
- Lawrenceville - 678-206-2662
- White Oak in Newnan - 678-206-2202
- Stockbridge - 678-206-2424
- Gainesville - 678-206-2700
- Buford - 678-708-4260
ENT Institute is the ideal choice when searching for ENT doctors in Georgia. To learn more about the ENT Institute or to schedule a consultation with ENT doctors in Georgia, please call (770) 740-1860.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Staphylococcus aureus superantigens are associated with chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps: a meta-analysis,0,15
- 3/10/2014 - European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology...
- Alkaline pH in middle meatus in cases of Chronic rhinosinusitis,0,15
- 3/10/2014 - American Journal of Otolaryngology...
- Phase I dendritic cell p53 peptide vaccine for head and neck cancer,0,15
- 3/10/2014 - Clinical Cancer Research...