ENT Leaders in Georgia
The Ear, Nose and Throat Institute provide expert medical care to patients of all ages. The medical professionals specialize in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck. The board certified otolaryngologists, allergy specialists, and audiologists at ENT Institute of Atlanta utilize the most advanced technologies, and procedures to ensure all patients the best results with the least discomfort.
ENT Video Library
Dr. Jeffrey Gallups, C.E.O, speaks about the common painful, and uncomfortable conditions: Sleep Apnea, Silent Reflux (LPR), and Chronic Sinusitis
The Technology of ENT Institute
The ENT Institute in Atlanta only utilizes the most state-of-the-art technologies for all its specialties. These advanced technologies, like those highlighted below, allow the ENT professionals to provide expert care to its patients of all ages.
The Balloon Sinuplasty™ system is a group of medical devices that are used to create openings in your sinuses. The devices use a small, flexible balloon that is placed into the nose to reach the sinuses. The balloon is gradually inflated to gently restructure the previously blocked nasal passage, restoring normal sinus drainage.
Fusion™ ENT Navigation System
Medtronic’s innovative Fusion™ ENT navigation system is an electromagnetic image-guided surgery system that offers reliable accuracy, ease of use, and expandability.
Our Fusion™ ENT Navigation System is an innovative electromagnetic image-guided surgery system. It allows you to operate with the maximum amount of information about the unique anatomy of each patient and “see" the relative location of the instrument tip in the patient’s sinus anatomy during surgery.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Pre-emptive peritonsillar dexamethasone vs. levobupivacaine infiltration for relief of post-adenotonsillectomy pain in children: A controlled clinical study,0,15
- 7/24/2014 - International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology ...
- Effectiveness of rehabilitation interventions in improving emotional and functional status in hearing or visually impaired older adults: A systematic review with meta-analyses,0,15
- 7/24/2014 - Clinical Rehabilitation...
- Predictors of adverse events after parotidectomy: a review of 2919 cases,0,15
- 7/24/2014 - Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology...